PowerMaster - Strapping System
The PowerMaster is specifically tailored to the corrugated and printing industries. It features an all-electric design that performs faster and more consistently, with fewer maintenance issues than competing products. The PowerMaster is easily integrated into existing production lines to create a seamless packaging system, including a wide variety of conveyors, turning devices, centering devices, printers, scanners, scales, etc.
- 8,800 lbs platen maximum compression (optional 13,200 lbs).
- The entire electrical installation is pre- and “hard” wired according to UL 508A, VDE0113 and ENC60105. All cables are conduit covered or assembled within chain channeling when connected to any moving parts of the machine.
- 100% structural steel construction.
- Ability to strap with polyester or polypropylene strapping without parts change.
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley ML1400 logic control.
- Platen up/down motion achieve by electrically driven rack/pinion
- Available with one, two, three or four strapping heads, with option for movable strapping heads between two strapping track positions.
- Available with pallet bayonet and/or under track, telescopic arch system.
- GS-41 strapping head, top mounted in the platen, in swivel carriage for easy access for servicing.
- Strap dispenser with pulley block, strap return storage with electric brake.
- Conveyor rollers 2 ½” diameter on 3” centers for smooth operation
- Heavy duty folded sheet metal uprights with upper frame structurally integrated with base for greater stability.
- Allen Bradley Monochrome Touch Screen – play an active part in avoiding operator errors by offering a great versatility for customized information and alarm diagnostics.
- Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required. Maillis PET, Maillis polypropylene or other manufacturer strapping may be used without any special adjustment to the strapping head.
- Strapping patterns are to be established by customer machine comes standard with 16 fully customizable strap patterns on touch screen.
- Internal potentiometers allow for adjustment of the strap tension for each head.