The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
WRT to WRTA Retrofits
Turn your semi automatic into a fully automatic with a Wulftec® Retrofit
Are you missing out on increasing productivity and reducing costs with your existing stretch wrappers?
Retrofit your current semi-automatic rotary arm stretch wrapper, even a competitor’s model, with our automatic film tail treatment by means of a clamp and cut/wipe arm. The operator will only need to drop the load in the wrap zone and pull the “pull cord”… no need to attach and tear the film.
- Increases productivity by as much as 30%
- Guarantees a tight wrap with no film tail for worry-free handling and transport
- Can be quickly and easily installed on the WRT-100, WRT-150, WRT-175 and WRT-200
- Minimizes operator involvement of getting on and off the forklift thus reducing potential work related injuries such as back pain, twisted or broken ankle
- Available at a competitive price – now your clients can benefit from the productivity of a new stretch wrapper without having to pay for one!
- Cut & wipe unit with tubing support frame
- 230 V /
- 3 ph /
- 60 Hz
- 15 A
- (Other voltage available)
- 3 cfm @
- 80 psi
Estimated Installation Time
- 4 hours
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 470 lbs
- One year