The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
To resist intense clean-ups, Wulftec equips this system with waterproof motors, quick-connectors throughout and a custom NEMA 4/12-rated stainless steel enclosure, protecting all electrical components from being damaged during wash-downs.
In order to protect the machine from rust caused by exposure to highly corrosive cleaning products, we built this machine in stainless steel. Everything from the base and tower to the conveyor bearings and connection fasteners will remain rust-free.
Here’s a list of some of the special parts used on these machines:
- Washdown motors
- Stainless steel gearboxes
- Corrosion resistant chain
- Stainless steel sprockets
- Stainless Steel NEMA 4X control enclosure
- Flange mount disconnect
- Stainless steel structure including the tower, base, and turntable
- Stainless steel conveyor rollers and bearings
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X junction boxes
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout
- Stainless steel pneumatic cylinders