The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Lease and Wrap
Lease Wulftec Packaging Equipment With No Money Down!
Why Wait For A Better Bottom Line To Invest In Quality Packaging Equipment?
Instead, Lease Wulftec Packaging Equipment And Get More For Less.
Benefit today from 100% financing and a $1 end-of-lease purchase option!
Wulftec’s leasing program
is right for you if:
- You are a Wulftec distributor or an end-user.
- You need up to 100% financing.
- You want high-quality equipment but currently don’t have the funds.
Leasing – It Makes Sense!
- Write off lease payments as an operating cost
- Enjoy flexible payments
- Preserve cash flow for other business needs
- Afford equipment that’s faster, more efficient and more accurate, but expensive to buy outright
- Spread out the cost of equipment over several years
- Keep your credit lines and borrowing potential intact
- Improve your equity-to-debt ratio
Save Even More Time And Money With Our $1 Purchase Option!
At the end of your lease, purchase your Wulftec packaging equipment for only $1! That’s right, you get to keep the machine and enjoy reliable, efficient packaging equipment for years to come (after all, it’s a Wulftec so it’s made to last).
- No need to spend man hours shopping around for new equipment
- No downtime related to replacing the machine with another one
- Increase workforce efficiency
Attention Wulftec Distributors
– This Offer Is For You!
Benefit from our leasing program to fill your showroom with Wulftec packaging equipment.
Clients who see Wulftec packaging equipment buy Wulftec packaging equipment.
More on Lease & Wrap
Which machines or equipment does this apply too?
All machines (Semis, auto and strapping equipment); Retrofits are on a case to case.
What is the lease interest rate?
From 5-30K, approximately 13%;
30-60K, approximately 10%;
60-100K, approximately 8%;
100K over, approximately 7%, depending on credit profile.
What is the duration that the equipment can be leased?
Up to 7 years over 100K,
up to 60 months on 5K-100K.
What are the terms?
Depending on requirement.
Who is responsible for shipping charges?
Customer; can be included in the amount leased.
What about repairs and or warranty items?
Supported by Wulftec standard warranty on equipment depending on the unit.
To learn more about the Lease & Wrap Program
- David Musselmann
- Paramount Financial
- 1 877 948-6200 x8100