The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
We offer a low cost wrapping solution which eliminates labor intensive tasks, keeps the wrapping material cost to a minimum without compromising the integrity and safety of the load.
- Cold roll steel
- Galvanized steel
Brochures :Metal coil, wire and sheet
Why a Wulftec stretch wrapper is the packaging solution for your industry?
- We can tie your metal coil to a wooden pallet and avoid load shifting during transportation.
- Special movable carriage and roping sequence ties the coil to the pallet by placing strong ropes under the wing pallets, combined with a “x” pattern and full film web it provides a nice looking safe and inexpensive package.
- The combination of rope and wrap eliminates expensive containment methods.
- The movable device allows proper positioning of the carriage to bring it as close as possible to the coil, thus ensuring the proper placement of the rope, even with a wide range of coil sizes.
Optional super heavy duty conveyor
- Up to 40,000 pound capacity roller conveyors designed with the knowledge of a well known conveyor leader in this industry
- 5½” roller diameter
- 74″ BFR allowing a wide range of coil sizes
- 5 HP drive motor
- 20 FPM conveyor speed
Special movable carriage
The combined “Rope & Wrap” pattern keeps integrity of the package-thus allowing a complete unification of the coil to the pallet for safe transportation.
Dual roping cylinders allow a fast speed roping up/down motion to place a rope under each wing of the pallet.
Customized Stretch Wrapper with special movable carriage
- Servo-motor unit (part of our patented movable carriage) allowing a close to load movement, thus ensuring a positive pallet wing rope catch over a wide range of loads
- Load size detection laser allows proper carriage extension and automates the wrap pattern selection
- Special software package with multiple wrap/rope pattern selections
- Adjustable tilting clamp to ensure proper film tail management for a large variety of film and load sizes
- Plastic loop ensures a proper wipe action on different load sizes
- Wrap diameter extension
- Rotary arm dual speed improves productivity in full web operation while keeping a reasonable speed in roping mode
- Ring gear sprocket counter, allowing constant and precise rotary arm positioning, which is essential for this kind of application
- Retroflective dual boom mounted auto-height photoeye to ensure proper sensing on round and shiny surfaces