The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Produce and Fresh Food
Wulftec offers a complete line of semi-automatic and automatic stretch wrapping systems made to measure and meet the specific needs of our customers. Whether or not you’re in the market for new equipment, it’s always a good time to plan for success.
- Dairy products
- Deep freeze products (ice cream, poultry, meat)
- Dehydrated pet food
- Fruits & vegetables
- Seeds, Flowers and Plants
Brochures :Produce and Fresh Food
Reasons to utilize roping on your palletized products:
- Condensation: Roping allows condensation to leave the pallet, consequently protecting your packaged merchandise and other packaging items (labels, printed display cartons).
- Cooling: Roping allows palletized products to cool evenly. Reduce cooling costs!
- Spoilage: Fully “wrapped” pallets block air circulation and prevent moisture from escaping, thus increasing the likelihood of spoilage.
- Waste Reduction: Roping actually uses less material than standard film web and other unitizing products.
- Labor Savings: Up to 50% reduction in wrap time adds up to increased labor savings!
- Traditional Stretch Film: Roped stretch film can replace other costly methods of unitization.
- Specially designed 20” or 30” Film Carriage takes a full web of film and gathers the film into a “rope” to provide a tightly wrapped pallet load and maximum air circulation.
- Web or Rope width can be adjusted to fit your needs with uniquely designed roping bars and can easily be converted back to full web wrapping for maximum flexibility.