The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Wulftec offers a 3-day Programming Seminar on a one-on-one basis. Participants will receive one day of theoretical learning and will assist in a machine start-up.
Participants will learn, among other things:
- How Wulftec uses a state-logic structure to build its programs.
- How Wulftec converts the state logic into ladder logic.
- How Wulftec fragments the program into modular blocks to ease modifications and troubleshooting.
- How the Wulftec machine runs with the various automatic sequences.
- Diagnosing and fixing common problems.
Mandatory technical skills and knowledge the attendees MUST have:
- Level 1 and Level 2 Technical Seminar Certification.
- PLC programming knowledge (min. 1-year experience with mandatory items listed below)
- Computer experience.
- Ability to go “online” with major brands of PLC and touch screens.
- Understanding of automated systems and how sequences work.
Mandatory equipment, software and/or cables the attendees MUST have:
The following equipment, software and cables are mandatory to attend the Wulftec Programming seminar
- Safety glasses
- Steel protected working shoes
- Laptop computer equipped with the following items:
- USB key of at least 512mb
- 9300-USBS , USB to Serial port (used with 1761-CBL-PM02 or 1747 CP3)
- Ethernet Straight to connect directly to any devices equipped with Ethernet port
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer V24.00, V28.00 and V30.00 to modify and download programs into CompactLogix and ControlLogix PLCs
- Factory Talk View Studio V9.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 6) to modify and download into PanelView Plus (600, 700, 1000 or 1200) HMIs
- RS Linx Classic Gateway V3.90.00 (CPR 9 SR 9)
To make sure participants have the best experience while attending our programming seminar, we have established basic knowledge and technical skills requirements the technicians MUST have before registering for the seminar.
Participants will fully benefit from this course if they have programming certification from a recognized school and two or more years of experience working on stretch wrapping systems.